K. G. Rajan
- President (30+ years industry experience)
- First employee of the first modern era mini-mill.
- Participated in the development and implementation of advanced socio-technical systems in mini-mills
- Strong orientation in all aspects of recycled paper making--from design through quality analysis
- Process engineering expertise
- Senior VP (40+ years industry experience)
- Leader of world-class greenfield paper mill developments from design thru construction, including staffing & startup.
- Has led mature operations through turn-around situations utilizing innovative work design and principle based behaviors to enhance profitability.
- Two of the operations Elgie started up & managed rank in the top 10 lowest cost operations.
- Operations Manager (25+ years manufacturing experience)
- Successfully started up 3 greenfield paper mills in North America.
- Been involved in all facets of mill operation from hiring initial mill staff to complete work system redesign teams to improve overall mill performance.
- VP of Design (30+ years engineering
- Industry recognized expert in re-engineering & re-build.
- Multiple mini-mill operational experience.
- Participated in two MiniMills
- Strong expertise in DCS and Mill Automation
- VP of Operations (30+ years manufacturing
- Successfully started & restarted more than a half dozen mini-mills all over North America.
- Assembled and led teams to industry leading safety, environmental, and financial performance.
- Strong expertise in paper making
Laurence L. (Laurie) Coulson
- Manager of Energy Systems
(40+ years of industry experience)
- Developed and/or installed air, heat recovery, drying, and steam systems for dozens of mills located all over the world.
- Led a global research, design, and development team the successfully developed and commercialized a proprietary system for dryer section hoods.
- Regarded as one of the foremost experts in the field of energy usage & efficiency.
- Construction Manager - (30+ years industry experience)
- Construction manager for the 6+ million man-hour Kingsport pulp & paper complex without a lost time accident.
- Responsible for safe & on-time construction of Willamette Industries pulp & paper mills (fine paper & containerboard) for over 30 years.
- Safely delivered projects totaling over $1 billion on-time and on-budget.